Thursday, March 1, 2012

Been awhile

So it has been a long while since I have posted. My life has been so busy that some things have just gotten neglected. To try to update, I have resigned as the Chapter Manager of VegasMommies and I have resigned as a PEL Manager for TMN. I am now officially certified as a Personal Fitness Trainer and I am working on my second certificate in Biomechanics. I have also recently began my own Tastefully Simple business. This last one is probably the most challenging so far. My very first party is next Friday and I must say I am a huge ball of anxiety. I have never really liked being in front of people, however, I guess I will be getting over that fear.

In the getting fit area, I have lost a total of 45 pounds since August, just completed a 6 week challenge where I lost 20 pounds of it, and recently ran my first 5k. I have learned to eat better, even though I still love my sweets. I still have about 40 more pounds that I want to lose and know that I will achieve it. I am feeling much better, learning to love working out and hating the days that I miss, developing a love for running, and overall, just craving a healthier lifestyle.

1 comment:

  1. Been meaning to comment for so long! What a wonderful update! Great job on doing your first 5K. Welcome to the world of running! I'm really happy to hear about your progress, keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete