Sunday, November 6, 2011

Back to school

Well, my life just got busier...I am finally enrolled in school again. It is all online, but it's still school. I am actually freaking out a bit. Studying, learning, deadlines, certifications, on top of all the other stuff I am doing. This means that I will be stepping down from my position in my mommies group, but I need to focus right now. I cannot have the added stress of other things, nor can I have the limitation of time because I have to take care of other things.

My husband and I are now on the road to our future and it scares the hell out of me. What if we have made a bad decision? What if we fail? What if we have nothing to fall back on? What if, what if, what it??? BUT... What if we make it and fulfill our dreams? What if we make this positive change for our family and get to where we want to be? What if we become better people from making this change? Bottom line, a lot of good can come from our decisions that we are making right now! This is going to be a positive thing, not only for me or for my husband, but for our entire family! These decisions that we make today will make our future better!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for going back to school! You are so right, the things you are doing today will benefit your family down the road.

    ReplyDelete